Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Welcome to Urbane Beaver

A year ago I resigned from my "corporate job" a lone beaver among the many to "discover" myself, find a more fulfilling and meaningful job and life...I am still looking. This blog is about my search for "the job", my life, adventures, opinons and other random antidotes.

Urbane Beaver? Beaver yes a uh term for women not always the flattering of terms. However, beavers are hard working, cute, soft, the national symbol of Canada (my home), enduring and survivalists. They were hunted to near extinction last century for their fur. Hmm...similarities? Women are also saught after for their own highly desired qualities. Urbane means sophisticated. Yes I am the sophisticated or cosmopolitan beaver! I wanted to be Urban Beaver but the domain was taken. Anyways I prefer sophisticated even if only on the web. Plus sophisticated beaver has a nice ring to it.

Food for Thought
Women have beavers. Men cling-ons. Girls, I am not referring to Star Trek characters by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment